Much is at stake for EHS and sustainability decision makers as we are challenged to manage EHS compliance and track sustainability performance. The 2011 EHS MIS Conference is your opportunity to view the leading software systems that meet these challenges. Whether your priority is GHG management, energy efficiency or regulatory tracking - this event will help you find a solution to your data management challenges.
Join your colleagues at the year's premier EHS MIS event to:
- Witness user demonstrations of implemented software systems by the EHS Managers who selected the systems and use them on a daily basis
Get the results of our 2011 EHS MIS Survey and benchmark your software system with your peers - take the survey
- Discover the latest trends from in-house EHS managers and leading software providers
- Learn how to drive performance and build a greater data accuracy into your program
Why You Should Attend
This Conference allows you to view 12 leading EHS MIS solutions in one venue. Not only will you be able to talk to the software provider, but you can talk candidly with the user, your peer and colleague, regarding the selection and implementation of the system. Sessions will feature software solutions that address the following areas:
- Carbon accounting and GHG reporting
- EHS compliance and auditing management
- Incidents and illness tracking
- Sustainability metrics management
- Material safety data sheet creation and distribution
- Global Materials Shipping
- EHS change management
- Ergonomic assessments
An exciting addition to this year's conference is a Special Interest track. These sessions, led by NAEM’s Affiliate Council, will cover management challenges that include system selection, implementation and maintenance.
View the conference program to learn more about the sessions, speakers, topics and software solutions.
Contact Mike Mahanna, Program Manager, at (202) 986-6616.